Staff Education Tool: Moderate Sedation Study Aid Poster
The VA National Center for Patient Safety has developed a free, downloadable moderate sedation study aid poster based upon work done at the Durham VAMC Patient Safety Center of Inquiry.
This two-page summary includes key elements of moderate sedation practice. It may be posted for practitioners in all sites where moderate sedation is administered.
Key elements addressed include the following:
- Airway evaluation
- Continuum of sedation
- Pre-procedural evaluation
Download the VA's moderate sedation study aid poster (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 100-plus reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Moderate Sedation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
How long will the Joan Rivers incident tarnish the ASC industry's good name?Read Now
- ASGE STAR program to offer Barrett's ablation course
- EndoChoice releases FUSE portfolio's slim colonoscope
- Ohio receives $75M in federal funding to test value-based billing model
- AAAHC names 2014 awards for ambulatory QI programs
- NECC founders charged in deadly 2012 meningitis outbreak — 7 things to know