Staff Education Tool: Inventory List of Sharps Devices
The Sustainable Hospitals Program, located within the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Department of Work Environment, and part of The Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, offers free, downloadable guidelines for how to make an inventory list of sharps devices.
The guidelines explain how to make the list, why an organization might need such a list and what it might look like in the form of an exclusion list and a comprehensive list of sharps devices used in a facility.
Download SHP's guidelines on making an inventory list of sharps devices (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sharps Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes