Staff Education Tool: Inventory List of Sharps Devices
The Sustainable Hospitals Program, located within the University of Massachusetts Lowell, Department of Work Environment, and part of The Lowell Center for Sustainable Production, offers free, downloadable guidelines for how to make an inventory list of sharps devices.
The guidelines explain how to make the list, why an organization might need such a list and what it might look like in the form of an exclusion list and a comprehensive list of sharps devices used in a facility.
Download SHP's guidelines on making an inventory list of sharps devices (pdf) for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on Sharps Safety:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Las Vegas Urology earns AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- AmSurg price target set a $65, MFC dividend, Tenet Healthcare receives 'B' credit rating & more – 5 ASC company key notes
- Augmenting a gas naturally in our bodies fights RSV infection
- Outpatient cancer care "booming" in New Jersey — 5 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Kutscher of Gastroenterology Consultants of South Jersey
- $43B by 2019: 6 key trends in the global endoscopy market