Staff Education Tool: Handwashing Reminder Door Sign
Kimberly-Clark Health Care, on the website of the Kimberly-Clark HAI Patient Education Program, provides a free, downloadable handwashing reminder poster.
The sign is intended to be hung on doors, and reminds people to, "Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving this room."
Download the handwashing reminder sign for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point hits 10-year landmark: 3 takeaways
- 12 things Donald Trump would do in his 1st 100 days in office
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Oct. 24, 2016
- AAN inducts Dr. Joseph Pellegrini: 3 things to know
- 3 GI-driven ASCs and facilities in the news — October 21, 2016