Staff Education Tool: Handwashing Reminder Door Sign
Kimberly-Clark Health Care, on the website of the Kimberly-Clark HAI Patient Education Program, provides a free, downloadable handwashing reminder poster.
The sign is intended to be hung on doors, and reminds people to, "Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving this room."
Download the handwashing reminder sign for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?