Staff Education Tool: Handwashing Reminder Door Sign
Kimberly-Clark Health Care, on the website of the Kimberly-Clark HAI Patient Education Program, provides a free, downloadable handwashing reminder poster.
The sign is intended to be hung on doors, and reminds people to, "Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving this room."
Download the handwashing reminder sign for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Yankton Medical Clinic ASC gets accreditationRead Now
- 8 things to know about healthcare-associated infections
- Dr. David Folden develops Folden Femto Dissector: 5 key notes
- Dayton Children's $47.5M expansion includes surgery center: 4 key notes
- Global infection control market to grow 6% to 7% CAGR by 2020 & 6 more key notes
- EHRs in the ASC: Making the right selection & staying ahead of the curve