The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Staff Education Tool: Handwashing Reminder Door Sign
Kimberly-Clark Health Care, on the website of the Kimberly-Clark HAI Patient Education Program, provides a free, downloadable handwashing reminder poster.
The sign is intended to be hung on doors, and reminds people to, "Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving this room."
Download the handwashing reminder sign for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Craig Veach of AmkaiSolutions
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sonny Bloom of CollectRx
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Kris Mineau of Constitution Surgery Centers
- FUJIFILM Sponsors 'One Million Strong' Initiative for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- How Does ASC Location Affect Valuation? 15 Statistics