Staff Education Tool: Handwashing Reminder Door Sign
Kimberly-Clark Health Care, on the website of the Kimberly-Clark HAI Patient Education Program, provides a free, downloadable handwashing reminder poster.
The sign is intended to be hung on doors, and reminds people to, "Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving this room."
Download the handwashing reminder sign for use in your facility.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring Kimberly-Clark:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points