Providence Medical Center in Kansas Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan., has earned accreditation from The Joint Commission, according to a Wyandotte Daily News report.
Surveyors from The Joint Commission conducted a survey of the hospital in March. The accreditation demonstrates the hospital's compliance to The Joint Commission's standards for quality and patient safety.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers