Patient Education Tool: 'What If Your Child Needs Anesthesia?' Brochure From NAPA
North American Partners in Anesthesia offers a free, downloadable brochure for parents of children who require anesthesia.
The brochure, titled "What if your child needs anesthesia?," provides answers to seven questions including:
- Should I talk to my child about anesthesia?
- What if my child is afraid?
- Is it important to sit down with the anesthesiologist before surgery?
- What type of anesthesia will my child receive?
Download the NAPA brochure on anesthesia for children (pdf) for use in your facility.
Learn more about North American Partners in Anesthesia.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring NAPA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes