Patient Education Tool: 'What If Your Child Needs Anesthesia?' Brochure From NAPA
North American Partners in Anesthesia offers a free, downloadable brochure for parents of children who require anesthesia.
The brochure, titled "What if your child needs anesthesia?," provides answers to seven questions including:
- Should I talk to my child about anesthesia?
- What if my child is afraid?
- Is it important to sit down with the anesthesiologist before surgery?
- What type of anesthesia will my child receive?
Download the NAPA brochure on anesthesia for children (pdf) for use in your facility.
Learn more about North American Partners in Anesthesia.
Note: View our database providing more than 100 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
More Articles Featuring NAPA:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in