Monnett Eye and Surgery Center Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Monnett Eye and Surgery Center has achieved accreditation with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a Treasure Coast Palm report. The surgery center, based in Sebastian, Fla., was founded by Ralph Monnett Jr., MD, in 1984.
Status as an accredited organization means Monnett Eye and Surgery Center has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality health care set by AAAHC. Ambulatory healthcare organizations seeking accreditation by AAAHC undergo an extensive self-assessment and on-site survey by AAAHC expert surveyors. The survey is consultative and educational, presenting best practices to help an organization improve its care and services.
Related Articles on AAAHC:New Jersey Spine and Rehabilitation Surgical Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
Minnesota's Brainerd Lakes Surgery Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
Slocum-Dickson Medical Group in New York Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions