The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Joint Commission Revises Leadership Standard
The Joint Commission has announced it is revising standard LD.03.01.01.
The revision to LD.03.01.01 ("Leaders create and maintain a culture of safety and quality throughout the organization") affects the ambulatory, hospital and office-based surgery programs, as well as several others.
According to The Joint Commission, the pre-publication standards, which can be viewed by clicking here, are effective July 1, 2012.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup