Joint Commission Publishes Fact Sheet on Universal Protocol
The Joint Commission has published a fact sheet (pdf) about the Universal Protocol.
The one-page fact sheet provides background information about the Universal Protocol and its development and discusses its 2010 revision.
It also provides a link to The Joint Commission's dedicated webpage to the Universal Protocol.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
4 tips to addressing physician credentialing with payers during an acquisitionRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting