Joint Commission Publishes Fact Sheet on Universal Protocol
The Joint Commission has published a fact sheet (pdf) about the Universal Protocol.
The one-page fact sheet provides background information about the Universal Protocol and its development and discusses its 2010 revision.
It also provides a link to The Joint Commission's dedicated webpage to the Universal Protocol.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns