Joint Commission Publishes Fact Sheet on Universal Protocol
The Joint Commission has published a fact sheet (pdf) about the Universal Protocol.
The one-page fact sheet provides background information about the Universal Protocol and its development and discusses its 2010 revision.
It also provides a link to The Joint Commission's dedicated webpage to the Universal Protocol.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years