Joint Commission Publishes Fact Sheet on Universal Protocol
The Joint Commission has published a fact sheet (pdf) about the Universal Protocol.
The one-page fact sheet provides background information about the Universal Protocol and its development and discusses its 2010 revision.
It also provides a link to The Joint Commission's dedicated webpage to the Universal Protocol.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes
- Seres Therapeutics signs research agreements to support development of microbiome therapy for IBD: 3 points