Joint Commission Publishes Fact Sheet on Universal Protocol
The Joint Commission has published a fact sheet (pdf) about the Universal Protocol.
The one-page fact sheet provides background information about the Universal Protocol and its development and discusses its 2010 revision.
It also provides a link to The Joint Commission's dedicated webpage to the Universal Protocol.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
98.9% of CMS-certified ASCs comply with Quality Reporting ProgramRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014