Joint Commission, AAAHC to Present at Florida Quality Forum
The Joint Commission, AAAHC and DNV Healthcare will present at the Florida Association for Healthcare Quality Annual Conference in May.
The conference will include an Accreditation Workshop, presented by The Joint Commission and AAAHC, which will provide an opportunity for attendees to learn about new accreditation standards for hospitals and ambulatory settings and will also delve into the most challenging accreditation standards.
Related Articles on Accreditation:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers