Oregon Patient Safety Commission Honors the Center for Specialty SurgeryThe Center for Specialty Surgery in Portland was recognized by the Oregon Patient Safety Commission for its efforts to collect and report clinical data.
The Commission recognized healthcare providers for reporting data that can help improve patient care in conjunction with Patient Safety Awareness Week. The Center for Specialty Surgery in Portland was selected for the ambulatory surgery center category. The ASC includes orthopedics, pain management, plastic surgery, general surgery, vascular and podiatry services.
The surgery center is affiliated with Providence Health & Services.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
7 Revenue Cycle Enhancements for ASCs
200 Orthopedic- & Spine-Driven ASCs to Know
ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers