5 ASCs Achieve Accreditation
Advance Endoscopy Center in Dover, Del., received AAAHC accreditation earlier this year.
Raleigh, N.C.-based Capital City Surgery Center, a joint venture ambulatory surgery center between WakeMed Health & Hospitals, local physicians and Compass Surgical Partners, received its Medicare license and three-year AAAHC accreditation.
Tampa, Fla.-based Laser Spine Institute received three-year accreditation form AAAHC.
Quad City Ambulatory Surgery Center in Moline, Ill., received accreditation from AAAHC.
Peak One Surgery Center in Frisco, Colo., received re-accreditation from AAAHC.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
6 Characteristics of Failing ASCs & How to Fix Them
5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Destiny Surgery Center gets accreditation: 5 key notesRead Now
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients