5 ASCs Achieve Accreditation
Advance Endoscopy Center in Dover, Del., received AAAHC accreditation earlier this year.
Raleigh, N.C.-based Capital City Surgery Center, a joint venture ambulatory surgery center between WakeMed Health & Hospitals, local physicians and Compass Surgical Partners, received its Medicare license and three-year AAAHC accreditation.
Tampa, Fla.-based Laser Spine Institute received three-year accreditation form AAAHC.
Quad City Ambulatory Surgery Center in Moline, Ill., received accreditation from AAAHC.
Peak One Surgery Center in Frisco, Colo., received re-accreditation from AAAHC.
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
10 Characteristics That Increase Surgery Center Risk
6 Characteristics of Failing ASCs & How to Fix Them
5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WSJ Article urges patients to be informed about anesthesiaRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting