5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
RemitDATA, an independent, leading source of comparative analytics for reimbursement, utilization and productivity data.
Data on aged cash breakdown
78.9 percent of ASCs collect between 0-30 days.
13.3 percent collect between 31-60 days.
2.4 percent collect between 61-90 days.
5.4 percent collect 91-180+ days.
20 percent of claims are not collected for over thirty days.
Learn more about RemitDATA.
Related Articles on ASC Benchmarking:
5 Critical Benchmarking Steps for Surgery Centers
10 Steps for Benchmarking the Financial Solvency of ASCs
Importance of Strategic Benchmarking for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Modernizing Medicine urges physicians to prepare for ICD-10Read Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly