5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
RemitDATA, an independent, leading source of comparative analytics for reimbursement, utilization and productivity data.
Data on aged cash breakdown
78.9 percent of ASCs collect between 0-30 days.
13.3 percent collect between 31-60 days.
2.4 percent collect between 61-90 days.
5.4 percent collect 91-180+ days.
20 percent of claims are not collected for over thirty days.
Learn more about RemitDATA.
Related Articles on ASC Benchmarking:
5 Critical Benchmarking Steps for Surgery Centers
10 Steps for Benchmarking the Financial Solvency of ASCs
Importance of Strategic Benchmarking for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Bundled payments case studies: Horizon Healthcare Services & Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue ShieldRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks