5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
Data on aged cash breakdown
78.9 percent of ASCs collect between 0-30 days.
13.3 percent collect between 31-60 days.
2.4 percent collect between 61-90 days.
5.4 percent collect 91-180+ days.
20 percent of claims are not collected for over thirty days.
Learn more about RemitDATA.
Related Articles on ASC Benchmarking:
5 Critical Benchmarking Steps for Surgery Centers
10 Steps for Benchmarking the Financial Solvency of ASCs
Importance of Strategic Benchmarking for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights