5 Statistics on Aged Cash Breakdown in Surgery Centers
Data on aged cash breakdown
78.9 percent of ASCs collect between 0-30 days.
13.3 percent collect between 31-60 days.
2.4 percent collect between 61-90 days.
5.4 percent collect 91-180+ days.
20 percent of claims are not collected for over thirty days.
Learn more about RemitDATA.
Related Articles on ASC Benchmarking:
5 Critical Benchmarking Steps for Surgery Centers
10 Steps for Benchmarking the Financial Solvency of ASCs
Importance of Strategic Benchmarking for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
PGM launches free ICD-10 code search engine: 4 quick factsRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine