Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
Dr. Rocco is the chair of the hospital’s anesthesiology department and serves on the hospital foundation’s board of directors. He earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonomo De Guadalajara and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
More Articles on Anesthesiology:
North Carolina Society of Anesthesiology Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist’s Role
High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Tenet ambulatory net operating revenue totals $442M in Q2; Physicians Endoscopy appoints Guidon Partners Founder Greg Roth to board of directors & more — 5 key notes on ASC management companies
- Dr. Richard Vazquez on his patient-focused app to improve the surgical safety process and more
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare