Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
Dr. Rocco is the chair of the hospital’s anesthesiology department and serves on the hospital foundation’s board of directors. He earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonomo De Guadalajara and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
More Articles on Anesthesiology:
North Carolina Society of Anesthesiology Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist’s Role
High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 things to know about Boston Scientific's improved Resolution Clip device
- HHS secretary proclaims SC Medicaid expansion inevitable: 3 notes
- Dr. Iswanto Sucandy joins Florida Hospital Physician Group: 4 takeaways
- AAAHC accredits the University of California Merced's H. Rajender Reddy Health Center: 4 thoughts
- Outpatient Surgery Center of Hilton Head sells for $8M: 4 takeaways