Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
Dr. Rocco is the chair of the hospital’s anesthesiology department and serves on the hospital foundation’s board of directors. He earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonomo De Guadalajara and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
More Articles on Anesthesiology:
North Carolina Society of Anesthesiology Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist’s Role
High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes