Presence United Samaritans Medical Center Honors Dr. Carmen Rocco
Dr. Rocco is the chair of the hospital’s anesthesiology department and serves on the hospital foundation’s board of directors. He earned his medical degree at the Universidad Autonomo De Guadalajara and completed his fellowship at the University of Texas Health Science Center.
More Articles on Anesthesiology:
North Carolina Society of Anesthesiology Elects Dr. Frank Sutton Secretary, Treasurer
Performing High Acuity Cases in ASCs: The Anesthesiologist’s Role
High Reliability Organizing Can Prove Successful for Anesthesia, Beyond
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Sheridan acquires Coastal Anesthesiology Consultants in Florida — 5 key pointsRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes