North American Partners in Anesthesia Honors CRNAs
North American Partners in Anesthesia celebrates the 14th annual National Nurse Anesthetist Week.
NAPA is the largest single-specialty anesthesia providers and management companies in the country. It has more than 750 clinicians, many of whom are certified registered nurse anesthetists.
National Nurse Anesthetist week was created in 1999 to bring awareness to CRNAs and their role in providing anesthesia services and patient care. This year's theme is "Patient Care Extraordinaires."
More Articles on Anesthesia:
ARROW UltraQuik Needles Approved by FDA
Anesthesia for GI Endoscopy: An Ongoing Problem of "Medical Necessity"
Brain Monitor May Prevent Patient Awareness During Anesthesia
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning CollaborativeRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why