ARROW UltraQuik Needles Approved by FDA
The needles feature five grooved rings at the tip for better clinician identification with an ultrasound during single-inject peripheral nerve blocks.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Anesthesia for GI Endoscopy: An Ongoing Problem of "Medical Necessity"
Brain Monitor May Prevent Patient Awareness During Anesthesia
CMS Extends Medicare E-Prescribing Exemption Application Deadline
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CareCloud launches guarantee to help providers avoid MIPS penalties
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia appoints pain physician as CMO: 5 key notes
- Moving onto the next 100 TJRs: How this Ohio ASC's TJR program continues to evolve
- Allergan CEO faces 80.8% pay cut & more — 3 GI companies making waves
- Rules I follow to always get my man (and woman)