Dr. Darin Swonger Joins Baxter Regional Medical Center
Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark., announced the addition of four physicians to its medical staff, including Darin Swonger, MD, an anesthesiologist.
Dr. Swonger is board eligible and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is in practice with Mountain Home (Ark.) Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know