Dr. Darin Swonger Joins Baxter Regional Medical Center
Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark., announced the addition of four physicians to its medical staff, including Darin Swonger, MD, an anesthesiologist.
Dr. Swonger is board eligible and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is in practice with Mountain Home (Ark.) Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovative business models needed in healthcare – STAT!
- "My center looks just fine" — Or does it? Key thoughts on ASC presentation
- Keeping up with regulations: ASCA's CEO & COO will discuss at Becker's Conference
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Craig Gordon of Houston Gastroenterology Associates
- Olympus releases new version of SONICBEAT device, EndoChoice shares drop 7.61% & more – 4 GI/endoscopy company key notes