Dr. Darin Swonger Joins Baxter Regional Medical Center
Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark., announced the addition of four physicians to its medical staff, including Darin Swonger, MD, an anesthesiologist.
Dr. Swonger is board eligible and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is in practice with Mountain Home (Ark.) Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Male & female anesthesiologists: 8 statistics on compensation, satisfactionRead Now
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center implements Plexus IS' anesthesia system — 4 things to know
- 31 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- GI physician to know: Dr. Arvind Movva of Gastroenterology Consultants
- Bristol Hospital opens new outpatient orthopedic and spine center: 6 key notes
- Man diagnosed with Lassa fever dies in US: 7 things to know