Dr. Darin Swonger Joins Baxter Regional Medical Center
Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark., announced the addition of four physicians to its medical staff, including Darin Swonger, MD, an anesthesiologist.
Dr. Swonger is board eligible and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is in practice with Mountain Home (Ark.) Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts