Dr. Darin Swonger Joins Baxter Regional Medical Center
Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home, Ark., announced the addition of four physicians to its medical staff, including Darin Swonger, MD, an anesthesiologist.
Dr. Swonger is board eligible and a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists and American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. He is in practice with Mountain Home (Ark.) Anesthesia Associates.
More Articles on Anesthesiologists:
Alabama State Board of Education Names Dr. Charles Elliott Vice President
Dr. Michael Bishop Re-Appointed to Medical Board of California
Dr. Jesse Ehrenfeld Named Editor-in-Chief for Journal of Medical Systems
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
What is the anesthesiologists' role after the "two-midnight" rule goes into effect?Read Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials