Anesthesia Business Consultants, Epic Anesthesia Integrate at Greenwich Hospital
Anesthesia Business Consultants yesterday announced integration with Epic Anesthesia at Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, Conn.
The integration will ensure a secure transmission of data, records, and schedules while certifying clinical and billing compliance, according to a release. In addition to the data integrations, the audit workflow implemented will collect and process all billable events.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Methylphenidate Induces Emergence from General Anesthesia, Study Says
Anesthesiologist Joins Valley Pain Consultants
Georgia Health Sciences University Celebrates 75 Years of Anesthesiology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network
- 8 Recent Eye Surgery Center Openings, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit
- Johnson & Johnson Will No Longer Produce Metal-on-Metal Hip Implants
- Spinal Elements Relocates Headquarters to 40,000-Square-Foot Facility