Anesthesia Business Consultants, Epic Anesthesia Integrate at Greenwich Hospital
announced integration with Epic Anesthesia at Greenwich Hospital in Greenwich, Conn.
The integration will ensure a secure transmission of data, records, and schedules while certifying clinical and billing compliance, according to a release. In addition to the data integrations, the audit workflow implemented will collect and process all billable events.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Methylphenidate Induces Emergence from General Anesthesia, Study Says
Anesthesiologist Joins Valley Pain Consultants
Georgia Health Sciences University Celebrates 75 Years of Anesthesiology
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – Northstar Healthcare, Physicians Endoscopy, USPI & More
- SGR Repeal to Cost $153.2B: CBO
- 5 Ways Professional Connections on Social Media Can Help Physicians
- 10 Do's & Don'ts of EHR Implementation
- Sports Medicine ASCs: 7 Orthopedic Surgeons on Future Challenges & Opportunities