Anesthesiologist Joins Valley Pain Consultants
Valley Pain Consultants in Phoenix, Ariz., today announced that interventional pain management specialist Matthew Crooks, MD, has joined the practice. He will primarily serve in the group's East Valley locations.
Dr. Crooks is board certified in anesthesiology and pain medicine. He received his medical degree from Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science in Chicago and completed his anesthesiology and critical care residency at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Crooks then completed his fellowship in pain management at UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine in Los Angeles.
Related Articles on Anesthesia:Georgia Health Sciences University Celebrates 75 Years of Anesthesiology
Kentucky to Allow Nurses to Administer Anesthesia
A New Quality Tool for Anesthesia Departments
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition