Albany, N.Y.-based OrthoNY opened OrthoNY Surgical Suites, a $5.3 million outpatient surgery center in Clifton Park, N.Y., Albany Business Review reports.
What you should know:
1. The surgery center has four operating rooms.
2. OrthoNY built the Clifton Park location to expand into the suburban market.
3. OrthoNY expects to perform 3,162 surgeries there in the first year and 3,320 procedures by year three.
4. The surgery center could make up to $6.17 million in annual revenue by the third year it's open.
5. The group will perform general orthopedic surgeries to start and will eventually offer total joint replacements.