Eric Evans is CEO and director of Surgery Partners, one of the largest ASC chains in the U.S.
Here are five things to know about Mr. Evans, according to the company's website:
1. Mr. Evans has served as CEO and director since January 2020.
2. He previously served as the company's executive vice president and COO.
3. Mr. Evans has more than 15 years of healthcare leadership experience, having previously served in roles such as president of hospital operations for Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare.
4. He also serves as director of QuVa Pharma, TelaDoc Health, the Nashville Health Care Council, the American Heart Association of Middle Tennessee and the Spoon Foundation.
5. Prior to entering the healthcare field, he worked as an industrial engineer at Saturn, according to his LinkedIn page.