U.S. News & World Report released its 2019 Best Hospital rankings July 30.
U.S. News listed hospitals that admitted at least 549 Medicare gastroenterology patients in 2015, 2016 and 2017. The outlet determined the rankings using structure, process/expert opinion and outcomes-based data.
Here are the top 10 hospitals for gastroenterology:
1. Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
2. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
3. Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
4. Cleveland Clinic
5. Massachusetts General (Boston)
6. UC Los Angeles Medical Center
7. Mayo Clinic-Phoenix
8. UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside (Pittsburgh)
9. Mount Sinai Hospital (New York City)
10. New York-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia and Cornell (New York City)