Surgical Center of New Hampshire, in Derry, will open in early 2020, project developers said to the New Hampshire Union Leader.
What you should know:
1. The 9,993-square-foot surgery center will have two operating rooms, one of which will be a floating procedure room and one a dedicated procedure room.
2. The center is a joint venture between Derry-based Granite State Gastroenterology, Deerfield, Ill.-based Surgical Care Affiliates and other specialty surgical groups.
3. The surgery center will be an independently operated outpatient endoscopy and surgery center.
4. Leon P. McLean, MD, will serve as the center's medical director.
5. The center will be open for other practices to use.