Presage Biosciences appointed Tachi Yamada, MD, and Christoph Lengauer, PhD, MBA, to its board of directors.
Here are five key notes:
1. Dr. Yamada most recently served as the chief medical and scientific officer of Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
2. Prior to Takeda, Dr. Yamada was the president of the Global Health Program at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
3. Dr. Lengauer is the current chief scientific officer of Blueprint Medicines, a public personalized medicine company.
4. He was previously vice president and global head of oncology drug discovery and preclinical development at Sanofi.
5. Presage Biosciences is an oncology company pioneering the incorporation of human efficacy data earlier in the drug development and clinical trial processes.