Wilmington, Ohio-based CMH Regional Health System will acquire Cincinnati-based Southwest Ohio Gastroenterology and Clinton County Outpatient Surgery in Wilmington, effective Feb. 1.
Here's what you should know:
1. CMH is acquiring the group's three Ohio offices.
2. CMH will operate the practice locations as well as Clinton County Outpatient Surgery.
3. Samuel DelMauro, MD, and Daniel Debo, MD, the group's founders, have also been on CMH's staff for 28 and 25 years, respectively.
4. All current employees will remain with the practice.
5. Dr. DeMauro said, "We've always been proud to serve Southwest Ohio, and as we look to the future we’re excited to grow gastroenterology services throughout the region with this partnership."