William J. Bulsiewicz, MD, joined Lowcountry Gastroenterology Associates in Mt. Pleasant, S.C., according to The Post and Courier.
Here are five points:
1. Prior to joining Lowcountry Gastroenterology, Dr. Bulsiewicz practiced in Savannah, Ga.
2. Dr. Bulsiewicz specializes in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
3. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C.
4. Following medical school, Dr. Bulsiewicz underwent his residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
5. He completed his fellowship at University of North Carolina Hospitals in Chapel Hill.
More articles on GI/endoscopy:
9 things to know about GIQuIC
PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer: 4 things to know
Healthmark releases Now! test for ensuring endoscope safety: 3 points