Ashraf Almashhrawi, MD, has joined Hannibal Regional Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group with locations throughout Missouri.
Here are five things to know about Dr. Almashhrawi:
1. He is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
2. He treats gastrointestinal diseases and performs endoscopic procedures, with an emphasis on conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease and gastrointestinal ulcers.
3. Prior to joining Hannibal Regional Medical Group, he practiced at University of Missouri Hospital in Columbia.
4. Outside of his clinical practice, he has held academic appointments at institutions like Lubbock-based Texas Tech University and Columbia-based University of Missouri, where he served as a clinical instructor and as an assistant professor.
5. He earned his medical degree from the University of Jordan in Amman, Jordan. He went on to complete an internal medicine residency at Texas Tech University and a gastroenterology fellowship at University of Missouri.