The global endoscopic devices market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.06 percent until 2020, according to a NOVONOUS report.
Here's what you need to know:
1. North America is the largest regional market in terms of endoscopy revenue, followed by Europe.
2. Asia's endoscopic devices market is expected to demonstrate significant growth in the coming years, with an estimated 7.91 percent CAGR revenue growth until 2020.
3. Key market players include Olympus, Medtronic, Stryker and Karl Storz.
4. The market has grown, in part, due to rising awareness of colon cancer.
5. Challenges for market players to consider in the coming years include stricter medical regulations and fluctuating exchange rates.