Evoke Pharma, which focuses on treating gastrointestinal diseases, released its third quarter financial results Nov. 10.
1. For the third quarter of 2021, selling, general and administrative expenses were about $2.6 million, compared to about $1.9 million for the third quarter of 2020.
2. Net loss was $2 million, or $.06 per share, compared to $2.1 million during the same period last year.
3. Net product sales were about $930,000, compared to $237,000 in the second quarter of this year.
4. Research and development expenses totaled about $100,000 for the third quarter of this year, compared to $200,000 for the same period last year.
5. As of Sept. 30, Evoke's cash and cash equivalents were about $11.1 million
6. The company had 84 new prescribers added in the third quarter of this year.