EndoChoice reported 30 percent increase in third quarter revenue.
Here are five key notes on the company's financial report:
1. Revenue was up 30 percent to $18.4 million in the third quarter. Pathology revenue was up 23 percent.
2. International revenue grew 188 percent year-over-year and is now 12 percent of total revenue.
3. Gross profit hits $6.1 million, 33.4 percent over the same period last year.
4. Net loss for the quarter was $11.6 million, or $0.47 per share.
5. Total revenue is expected to reach $72 million to $74 million for the full year. Net loss is projected at$60 million to $61 million.