Oviedo (Fla.) Medical Center named Robert A. Shultz, DO, vice chair of the hospital board, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
Here are five notes:
1. Dr. Shultz practices at Gastroenterology Services in Oviedo.
2. Previously, Dr. Shultz served as chairman of of the internal medicine department and credentials committee for Orlando (Fla.) General Hospital.
3. Currently, Dr. Shultz serves as chairman of the Osteopathic Foundation of Central Florida.
4. Dr. Shultz earned his medical degree from Kirksville (Mo.) College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at Normandy Osteopathic Hospitals in St. Louis. He underwent a gastroenterology fellowship at the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine.
5. Oviedo Medical Center is a Hospital Corporation of America Healthcare hospital.