The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy is going mobile with a new app for Apple and Android devices, according to an iMedicalApps report.
Here are three things to know about the ASGE Clinical Practice Guidelines for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy app.
1. The app features a number of different informational categories including:
• Newly published
• Privileging and credentialing
• Endoscopy preparation
• Upper GI
• Lower GI
• Biliary and pancreatic endoscopy
• Adverse events
• GI/endoscopy area establishment
• Endoscopy quality
2. The app allows users to fully access all available papers and offers quick links for subsections within each paper, according to the report.
3. The ASGE app also includes links to access the app drawMD Gastroenterology, an app designed to help GI physicians communicate information on gastroenterology through images. The drawMD Gastroenteorlogy app is free in the Apple store, according to the report.