10 best pediatric children's hospitals for GI

U.S. News & World Report released its 2018 to 2019 rankings of the best children's hospitals for pediatric gastroenterology and GI surgery.

U.S. News & World Report surveyed hospitals on several metrics, including liver transplant survival, patient volume and ICU infection prevention. Clinical survey scores produced 85 percent of each hospital's score, while nominations made up the other 15 percent.

Here are the 10 best children's hospitals for GI:

1. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
2. Boston Children's Hospital
3. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
4. Houston-based Texas Children's Hospital
5. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
6. Children's Medical Center Dallas
7. Aurora-based Children's Hospital Colorado
8. Chicago-based Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital
9. Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
10. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

More articles on gastroenterology:
Tennova Healthcare nixes hospital services, new ASC in the works — 4 insights
The best advice for your ASC and practice
The Joint Commission revises pain standards for ambulatory care — 6 details

© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2018. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.

 

Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months