|News & Analysis|
July 8, 2013
1. 16 Hospitals the OIG Has Tagged for Medicare Overpayments So Far in 2013.
2. Affordable Care Act's Employer Coverage Mandate Delayed by 1 Year.
3. 55 Hospitals to Pay $34M to Resolve Charges of Improper Kyphoplasty Billing.
4. Upcoming Webinar! What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar.
5. Hospital Stocks Hit a Lull.
6. Moody's Analysts Say Tenet-Vanguard Merger Will Hurt Nonprofit Hospitals.
7. The Changing Paradigm of Point-of-Care Collections.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware, VMG Health and MX.com.
* * *