July 1, 2013
1. 50 Largest Nonprofit Hospitals in America.
2. Fitch: For-Profit Hospitals' Low Volumes Due to "Systemic Shifts" in Industry.
3. 11 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Upcoming Webinar! What to Expect From the Newly Insured by Truven Health Analytics (Thursday, August 29, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Takoma Regional Hospital in Tennessee Names Steven Miller CFO.
6. Arizona Hospitals Must Post 50 Most Common Prices.
7. 16 Recent Hospital Transactions and Partnerships.
8. November Event! Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedAssets, Craneware and Principle Valuation.