|News & Analysis|
June 26, 2013
1. Tenet to Acquire Vanguard for $4.3B.
2. What Does the Tenet-Vanguard Merger Mean for Healthcare?
3. 100 Top-Grossing Hospitals in America.
4. Case Study on Labor Costs: How did Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston save 4.6 percent on labor costs last year? A study by Truven Health Analytics explains. To view the case study,
5. Disappointed With HMA's Outlook, Glenview Capital Management Calls for New Board.
6. 11 Recent Transactions and Partnerships.
7. Mercy Health, Michigan Blues Partner on Health Insurance Exchange Plan.
8. November Event!
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedSpeed, MX.com and VMG Health.
* * *