|News & Analysis|
June 19, 2013
1. Reports: Healthcare Spending to Stay Slow and Steady, Save Trillions.
2. HFMA Chair Steven Rose: Doing Whatever It Takes to Support Healthcare Financial Leaders.
3. Medicare Spending at the End of Life Up 15% in 3 Years, Report Says.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Know Your Neighbor - Regional Collaboration in Stroke Care (Thursday, June 20, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Dr. Farzad Mostashari: ICD-10 Conversion Date Will Not Change.
6. Fitch: Children's Hospitals Well-Positioned to Handle Reform.
7. AMA Rates Health Insurers on Timeliness, Accuracy.
8. November Event!
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information, 9. We are seeking speakers and panelists for the 5th Becker's Hospital Review Annual Meeting in Chicago in May 2014.
Topics of interest include hospital strategy, finance, quality and physician alignment. If you have an interest in speaking, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Medspeed, MedAssets and ASCOA.
* * *