|News & Analysis|
June 14, 2013
1. 4 Steps Hospitals Can Take to Pilot Bundled Payments.
2. Glenview Capital to HMA: Remove or Amend "Poison Pill"
3. 4 Reasons Why Sustainability Investments Are Vital to Hospital Finance Strategies.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Is Your Health System Healthy? Driving Long-Term Performance Through Organizational Health (Wednesday, June 26, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Improved Medicare Solvency No Panacea for Nonprofit Hospitals.
6. Is Healthcare Becoming "Too Big to Succeed"?
7. New CFO Profiles:
Tim Maurice of UC Davis Health System.
Michael Burke of NYU Langone Medical Center.
Weldon Gage of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
David Griffiths of Regional West Health Services.
8. November Event!
J. Britton Tabor of Erlanger Health System.
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments, MedAssets and ASCOA.
* * *