|News & Analysis|
June 10, 2013
1. 16 Recent Hospital Transactions.
2. Value-Based Contracting: From Payer and Provider Point of View.
3. Hospitals Successfully Appeal 72% of Medicare RAC Denials.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Is Your Health System Healthy? Driving Long-Term Performance Through Organizational Health (Wednesday, June 26, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System in California Names Augustine Lopez CFO.
6. Jonathan Smith Named CFO of Blount Memorial Hospital in Tennessee.
7. Are National Systems More Successful in Hospital Acquisitions? 4 Findings.
8. November Event!
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedAssets, VMG Health and ASCOA.
* * *