|News & Analysis|
June 7, 2013
1. 4 Objectives Hospitals Must Pursue to Shift Successfully to Value-Based Care.
2. Is HMA Nearing a Takeover?
3. Da Vinci Robots: Minimally Invasive Miracle or Costly Conundrum?
4. Regional CFO Opportunity! The newly created Mid-Missouri Region of SSM Health Care includes 167-bed St. Mary's Health Center and 88-bed Audrain Medical Center. SSM seeks a CFO to provide strategic and financial direction for the Region as it continues to grow. Requirements include 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in finance in a healthcare facility; experience in market growth; and an understanding of contemporary physician alignment strategies and models. A master's degree is a requirement; CPA desired. Interested candidates should contact Dianne Downey, Diversified Search, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information,
5. 5 Points Hospitals Should Know About the 2013 Medicare Trustees Report.
6. Greene County General Hospital in Indiana Names
April Settles CFO.
7. The Top 10 Game Changers in Hospital IT.
8. Upcoming Webinar!
Know Your Neighbor - Regional Collaboration in Stroke Care (Thursday, June 20, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments, Jarrard and Medimetrix Solutions EXchange.
* * *