|News & Analysis|
June 5, 2013
1. 6 Major Hospital Mergers Called Off in the Past Year.
2. CMS Releases New Data on Hospital Outpatient Charges.
3. 16 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Is Your Health System Healthy? Driving Long-Term Performance Through Organizational Health (Wednesday, June 26, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Refinancing Debt to Stay Solvent: Q&A With The Brooklyn Hospital Center CFO Joe Guarracino.
6. Medicare Trustees: Hospital Funds Improve, Now Solvent Through 2026.
7. 13 Tips to Ease the ICD-10 Switch for Hospitals.
8. HMA, CHS, Vanguard Stocks Skyrocket.
9. November Event!
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable (Nov. 14, 2013 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago). Listen to 50 speakers, including 24 hospital and health system CEOs, discuss the most important ways to advance your organization. For more information,
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MedAssets, Craneware and Surgical Directions.
* * *