|News & Analysis|
May 24, 2013
1. Moody's: Top 7 Strategies for Non-Profit Hospitals to Mitigate Pension Plan Risk.
2. Beaumont, Henry Ford Call Off Merger.
3. 4 Characterizations of the Healthcare Financial Landscape.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Is Your Health System Healthy? Driving Long-Term Performance Through Organizational Health (Wednesday, June 26, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. House Pushes Bill to Fix Medicare Rural Wage Index.
6. 10 Hospitals With the Highest Heart Attack Treatment Charges.
7. 3 Reasons Why Hospitals Might Be Scared of Wal-Mart
8. Recent CFO Moves:
Parkridge East Hospital in Tennessee Names Amy Wheeler CFO.
Chris Frauenhofer Hired as CFO of Maine Coast Memorial Hospital.
Adena Health System in Ohio Appoints Kevin Murphy CFO.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: VMG Health, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange and Surgical Directions.
* * *