May 17, 2013
1. 8 Hospitals With Credit Downgrades, 5 Credit Upgrades in Past Month.
2. Edward Hospital CFO Vince Pryor: 4 Tips for Finding Overlooked Revenue Sources in Healthcare.
3. 6 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Upcoming Webinar! 5 Key Trends and Observations Impacting Hospitals and Health Systems (Thursday, May 23, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.). To register for this free webinar,
5. CBO: Thanks to Slower Healthcare Spending, Deficit is $200B Smaller This Year.
6. CEO of Florida's Mount Sinai Challenges Competitors to Post Prices.
7. Mike Johnson Named CFO of Carlisle Regional Medical Center in Pennsylvania.
8. 5 New CFO Profiles:
Alex Mendez of Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Mark Helpler of Munson Healthcare.
Michael Scherneck of Southeast Georgia Health System.
Sid Sczygelski of Aspirus Wausau Hospital.
Tom Litaker of Skagit Regional Health.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Craneware, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange and VMG Health.