May 10, 2013
1. 9 Major For-Profit Hospital Companies Post $527M in Quarterly Profits.
2. CMS Data Shows Hospital Charges Vary Significantly.
3. 9 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
4. Upcoming Webinar! Healthcare Emotional Intelligence and Patient-Centered Care: Patient Outcomes and Organizational Success (Wednesday, June 5, 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
5. Moody's: Value-Based Care Paramount for Hospitals' Future Credit, Finances.
6. Big 5 Health Insurers Net $3.1B in Q1 Profit.
7. ICD-10 Transition Tips for Success.
8. 14 Recent Hospital-Physician Transactions.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Principle Valuation and Craneware.