May 6, 2013
1. Creating Regional Health Networks: Q&A With LifePoint Hospitals CFO Jeff Sherman.
2. Where Critical Access Hospitals Fit in Healthcare Reform: Q&A With West Park Hospital CFO Pat McConnell.
3. Academic Hospital Finances Today: Q&A With Tufts Medical Center CFO C. Okey Agba.
4. Hospital CFO Opening! Saint Agnes Medical Center in Fresno, Calif., a 436-bed hospital and member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic health systems in the U.S., seeks a CFO to provide financial stewardship and direction. Requirements: MBA or CPA preferred; 10+ years in healthcare; 5+ years as CFO; CA experience desirable. In confidence, please contact: Sandra L. Goldman, Vice President, (215) 656-3543, SAMC@divsearch.com. For more information,
5. Helping Turn Around an Essential Safety Net: Q&A With Grady Health System CFO Mark Meyer.
6. An Oncology ACO from the Hospital's Perspective: Q&A With Baptist Health CFO Ralph Lawson.
7. Why Cash is King: Q&A With Dawn Javersack, CFO of Boca Raton Regional Hospital.
8. Reorganizing the Healthcare Buffet Line: Q&A With Scripps Health CFO Rich Rothberger.
9. Finding Value in Your Organization: Q&A With Baylor Health CFO Fred Savelsbergh.
10. Trimming Weight and Balance Sheets: Q&A With Banner Boswell CFO Scott Leckey.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: Russell Investments, Craneware, Medimetrix Solutions EXchange and Principle Valuation.