May 3, 2013
1. Community Hospitals: Why Their Futures Are More Flexible Than You Think.
2. Trinity Health, Catholic Health East Complete Merger.
3. 4 Reforms That Could Cut U.S. Healthcare Spending by $1 Trillion.
4. CHS' 1Q Profit Climbs 5% But Lowers Yearly Outlook.
5. Tenet Loses $88M in First Quarter as Admissions Drop.
6. Vanguard's 3Q Profit Sliced in Half, Outlook Lowered.
7. San Joaquin General Hospital in California Names Ron Kreutner CFO.
8. Keeping Employed Physicians Profitable: Is It Impossible?
9. Hospitals Rank WellPoint as "Worst Payor" for Second Consectuive Year.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
AHIMA, Principle Valuation and athenahealth.