April 26, 2013
1. How Did Hospitals Post Positive Fiscal Years in 2012? 5 Hospital CFOs Respond.
2. Is Cost Containment Forcing Hospitals to Become "Unlawful" Immigration Officers?
3. 9 Hospitals That Have Closed in 2013.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago). Two weeks away, and only a few spots remain! Hear from more than 80 CEOs, CFOs and other hospital and health system leaders on topics such as staff management, financial leadership, ACOs and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. LifePoint CFO Jeff Sherman's Pay Rises to $3.43M.
6. Minnesota Hospitals Denounce Blue Cross Reimbursement
7. CFO Jeff Treasure Resigns From Glen Falls Hospital.
8. 19 Metrics to Measure Hospitals' Progress Toward Value-Based Care.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
VMG Health, athenahealth and Principle Valuation.