April 22, 2013
1. 8 Recent Hospital and Health System Layoffs.
2. Catholic Health Initiatives to Acquire St. Luke's Episcopal Health System in Texas.
3. 4 Steps to a "Leaner" Revenue Cycle.
4. Are You Looking to Expand Your Hospital CFO Network? At Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago, hundreds of hospital and health system leaders, including many CFOs, will speak on pertinent healthcare topics. Network with those CFOs by attending! Only a few spots remain! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Report: U.S. Healthcare System Can Save $560B in Public, Private Reforms.
6. Fitch: Obama Budget's Medicare Cuts Would Weigh Heavily on Non-Profit Hospitals.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday April 24, noon to 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. Best Practices for Transforming Your Clinical Supply Chain.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Russell Investments, AHIMA and athenahealth.