April 19, 2013
1. 10 Overlooked Opportunities for Hospital Cost Savings.
2. Becoming a Modern Hospital Financial Leader: Q&A With Methodist Dallas Medical Center VP of Finance Sarah Choi.
3. Cooper University Health Care Purchases Stake in Blue Cross Health Insurer.
4. 4th Annual Becker's Hospital Review Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago). Three weeks away, and only a few spots remain! Hear from more than 80 CEOs, CFOs and other hospital and health system leaders on topics such as key service lines, profitability, Medicare reimbursement and more! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. San Antonio's Children's Hospital Boom: How Alamo City Competitors Are Battling for Pediatric Patients.
6. Sierra Medical Center in Texas Names Dave Byrd CFO.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday, April 24, noon - 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 5 New CFO Profiles:
Kris Zimmer of SSM Health Care.
Mike Buongiorno of Main Line Health.
Monte Ward of Cabell Huntington Hospital.
Ed Chadwick of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
William Gorenstein of Keck Hospital of USC.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Principle Valuation, athenahealth and VMG Health.