April 17, 2013
1. 6 Hospitals With Credit Downgrades, 2 Credit Upgrades in Past Month.
2. HCA Expects Weak Admissions, Outpatient Volumes to Dent 1Q Profit.
3. 11 Recent Hospital Mergers and Acquisitions.
4. Winning Every Day in Your Hospital Cultures. Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame football coach, will give a keynote address at the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting (May 9-11, Chicago) talking about how hospital CEOs, CFOs and other healthcare executives can having winning game plans in their hospitals. To learn more or register for the conference,
5. Cedars-Sinai's Fiscal Prowess: 4 Principles of Hospital Capital Planning Today.
6. Report: 11.6% of Hospital Expenses Benefit Community.
7. Upcoming Webinar! Managing Clinical Variation to Drive Cost Efficiency and Improve Patient Care (Wednesday, April 24, noon to 1 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar
8. Boston Hospitals Put to Test After Marathon Explosions.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Russell Investments, Craneware, VMG Health and Surgical Directions.