April 15, 2013
1. 39 Statistics on Moody's Baa-Rated Hospitals.
2. General Obligation Bonds: A Matter of Public Support.
3. Sanford Health Calls Off Fairview Merger.
4. Are You Looking to Sharpen Your Hospital Financial Management and Leadership Skills? If so, register for the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, in Chicago. Only a few dozen spots remain! To learn more or register for the conference,
5. 4 Reasons Why Hospitals Need to Revamp Their Absence and Disability Programs.
6. Vanderbilt University Medical Center CFO Warren Beck Departs.
7. Upcoming Webinar! 5 Key Issues With the Sale of a Community Hospital (Thursday, May 23, 1:15 - 2:15 p.m. CDT). To register for this free webinar,
8. 27 Common Growth Objectives in Healthcare.
Read the latest news from Becker's Hospital Review.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers:
Principle Valuation and Craneware.